The NCWA works on behalf of the whole of the childrenswear industry. It is committed to helping its members build their businesses and ensures that their voices are heard. From giving expert advice to saving its......read more
Member Profile: Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK Ltd
Blog entries for this member have not been recorded.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services works and supports the UK leading fashion and textile retailers, importers and manufacturers with a full-service working laboratory in Warrington, Cheshire.
Our UKAS accredited laboratory offers a wide range of European & International performance testing with competitive prices and fast turnaround times. We have a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced Softline technical team who will be pleased to assist you in any queries that you and your colleagues may have for us.
With an extensive network of 80 locations across 30 countries, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services has the resources to ensure the quality and safety of your products wherever in the world you are sourcing or selling.
Our services include:
- Testing: chemical, analytical, physical, flammability, performance and colour fastness testing for textiles, accessories and footwear.
- REACH: Substances of Very High Concern testing, Due diligence programme and Consultancy
- Inspections, Social Audits and Factory Assessments
- Mill Improvement Programme
- China Market Access Solution
- Regulatory Compliance and Technical Consultancy
- Technical writing of performance manuals
- Technical Seminars
Territories Covered: UK & Ireland
National Childrenswear Association
© National Childrenswear Association
3 Queen Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3AR | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7843 9488 | Fax: +44 (0) 20 7843 9478 | Email: email@example.com
developed by: Doublard Design Ltd