MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO MANUFACTURERS/DISTRIBUTORS/IMPORTERS, RETAILERS AND AGENTS
Associate membership is now open to EU and overseas manufacturers and retailers. Associate members enjoy all the privileges and services of membership, however they cannot stand for election to the Council of Membership and they do not have voting rights.
The NCWA is dedicated to helping its members build their businesses. And all it costs to join is from £100* a year. membership brings many benefits including discounts on services, networking opportunities and the chance to promote your business, as well as access to a wealth of knowledge and advice.
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERT ADVICE
- Talk to the NCWA's team about all aspects of your business
- Take counsel on legal matters
- Keep up-to-date on new legislation and safety standards
- Attend NCWA briefings on all aspects of the childrenswear business
- 50% off Childrenswear Buyer annual subscription
- Central London showroom and meeting room hire at competitive rates
MAKE NEW CONTACTS
- Matchmaking service for suppliers and agents
- Join ike-minded business people at NCWA meetings and events
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
- Put your company details on the NCWA website
- Learn the basics of retailing with "How to Open a Childrenswear Shop"
- Find out more about exporting your brand
AND ENSURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD
- Support the NCWA's campaign to keep VAT off childrenswear
- Have your say in major safety standard debates
- Stand for election to the NCWA Council and make a difference